With over 100 years of combined experience in the occupational health field, our medical directors provide guidance, oversight, and leadership to our clients and onsite providers. We believe that employee care and proper treatment of injuries is instrumental in the health and wellbeing of the employee and productivity of the employer. To ensure quality treatment of severe injuries or complex medical issues, our medical directors are connected to the top specialists, laboratories, and health systems throughout the country.
Each client is assigned a medical director who works closely with the client and our onsite medical providers. They are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. In addition to injury care and guidance, all medical directors:
- Provide support for injury prevention management and workers’ comp case management
- Oversee the program’s case management functions
- Participate in provider profiling functions to identify and correct health and safety management trends and potential gaps in employee injury prevention
- Evaluate over-utilization of the emergency room and other off-site providers
- Participate in audits, when appropriate
- Participate in OSHA process